I don't know about you, but the idea of getting up at 4am on Friday morning to go to a shopping center and fight with other people over discounted merchandise (after you fight with them for parking) sounds like the Seventh Circle of Hell. I do most of my Christmas shopping in my jammies in bed at 2:00am. Amazon is always open. Ditto ThinkGeek and Archie McPhee. Look! A Krampus scarf!
Sorry... what was I saying? Oh yeah. The holidays are fast approaching. Why not make life easier and shop online? Because I am magnanimous, I will list places to shop besides the Buffalo Hats store.
- Barnes & Noble - the Criterion 50% off sale is on now. I'm not sure how long it lasts.
- Screen Archives - $10 off selected Twilight Time titles until December 13.
- Amazon - Black Friday deals have already started.
- ThinkGeek - toys for nerds
- Archie McPhee - toys for kitsch loving nerds
- Target - free shipping & returns through the holidays
- Pale Moon - one of Buffalo's faire friends, Christopher Miller makes handcrafted jewelry carved out of cow bone and stone cast mirrors and ornaments. Cool stuff! Check it out.
And if you want to buy your loved ones unique handmade raffia hats... [click me]
We have some ideas for other types of Buffalo merchandise but they are not ready for primetime yet. Watch this space.